- The virtual camp will run from Monday, June 21st through Friday, July 30th.
- All sessions will begin at 11 AM every weekday.
- All sessions will last between 30 minutes to 60 minutes.
- All sessions will be live-streamed through Zoom.
- All sessions are free and open to the public.
Some upcoming events include:
- Wednesday, June 23rd - Ball Pythons 101
- Presenter: Brittany Weyant - Meet Medusa and Kleo, learn all about these friendly snakes, and ask questions you always wanted to know, like why do they hiss if they’re so friendly?
- Thursday, June 24th - Making Crafts by Upcycling
- Presenter: Lauren Olcese-Mercurlo - One of our nurses will show you how to turn your garbage into gold with craft projects that are easy to do.
- Friday, June 25th - Writing Fun Poetry
- Presenter: Laura Afshari - Our high school assistant principal will teach you how to write fun blackout poetry.
- Monday, June 28th - Learn How to Play Chess
- Presenter: Daniel Hallback - The author of "Bedtime Chess" will teach you the basics of chess and critical thinking.
- Tuesday, June 29th - How Marching Bands Create Their Formations
- Presenter: Brad Townsend - The Univ. of Pittsburgh band director will demonstrate how marching bands come up with all those fun formations.
- Wednesday, June 30th - Intro to Pilates
- Presenter: Caitlin March - PE teacher Caitlin March will go over some basics of pilates and how to improve your health.
- Thursday, July 1st - Lehigh Valley Zoo
- Presenter: Lehigh Valley Zookeepers - We chill with the penguins in this live stream. Learn all about these cool birds and how they stay "ice cold."
- Friday, July 2nd - York Revolution
- Presenter: Cannonball Charlie - The York Revolution baseball team's mascot will give us a tour of the stadium and fire off a cannon.
- Tuesday, July 6th - Stained Glass Art
- Presenter: Shaikha BuAli - Our high school principal will show us how to make amazing stained glass art with some simple ingredients.
- Friday, July 9th - Sidewalk Chalk Art
- Presenter: Brittany Jaroudi - One of our art teachers will teach everyone how to make amazing sidewalk art with chalk.
- Friday, July 16th - Cooking Fun - Movie Night Plates!
- Presenter: Brittany Jaroudi - One of our art teachers will show us how to make healthy snacks beyond popcorn for a fun summer movie night.
- Thursday, July 22nd - Olympic Backyard Games
- Presenter: Jordan Stonebraker - PE teacher Jordan Stonebraker will teach everyone some Olympic backyard games that are fun for the whole family.
- Friday, July 30th - Park Ranger Day
- Presenter: Jared Brandt - Environmental Education Specialist Jared Brandt will talk to us about some of the animals and wildlife he comes across in French Creek State Park.
- Additional session dates will be added to this page soon. Be sure to check back for more details!
We also have your official Summer Passport. If you fill out your passport with 6 camp sessions and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, you'll receive a PA Virtual prize!
Join a PA Virtual Summer Camp Session online, from the convenience of your home.
After you submit the form, you'll receive a confirmation email.